RIVER DRIVE COMMITMENT
We will work to assist our clients who wish to build green or pursue LEED Certification. We are dedicated to using our knowledge, awareness, resources, and our proactive approach to the environment, to be informative on ALL projects not just those projects that are earmarked to be Green.
- Employees: Studies show that buildings utilizing natural light, (daylight) have better student performance, less employee absenteeism and retail sales can improve by up to 40%
- Green Buildings: Are between 30% and 70% more efficient than standard buildings, with a 3 to 7 year payback on the initial investment.
- Lighting: T8 Light fixtures are four times more efficient than incandescent fixtures.
- Restroom Fixtures: Studies show that the use of waterless restroom fixtures in a typical office building can reduce water consumption by 14% and save up to 40,000 gallons of water a year.
- Rapidly Renewable Materials: These materials can be grown and harvested in less than 10 years for use in or as building products/materials. For example: Bamboo, Cork, Cotton batt insulation, sunflower seed board, poplar OSB board, wool carpet, wheat grass and most birch products.
- River Drive Construction is a proud member of the USGBC New Jersey Chapter